- Pairs project +
- "Energetic, creative, blissful and driven is the best I can describe Louis at work, to have the opportunity to collaborate with Louis is to have the opportunity to experience the vision of a very distinctive and breakthrough talent with a strong delivery of energy, sensations and the moments attached to that spirit under his image-making imaginary." – Place it by Envato.
- Nakid magazine +
- Rekt mag +
- I'm not perfect magazine +
- "working with him for the first time was like working with an old friend from the beginning. something i like very much about him is that he is determined and also reflect it in his work. louis is from the lucky ones that whatever he propose he achieve it, and that is always to be admired. thanks for creating." – camila saavedra. +
- "Local Wolves is all about showcasing creative work of all sorts. It was such a pleasure to work to collaborate with Louis. He truly has a gift for art direction and being able to set the tone through his editorial work. The recent collaboration that we did with Louis was such a dreamy shoot that fits with the overall vibe and brand of our publication." – Local wolves - anniversary April Issue 54 +
- “Louis is creative, encourages initiative and seeks to carry out what he proposes. He is a person who seeks to reinvent himself and not get stuck. his skills as a photographer, surprise to be a self-taught person. That speaks of someone clinging, with spirit and who has managed to polish his talent little by little with time and effort, without looking at the barriers along the way. An artist that seeks to forge his own style and a future promise.” – Cananea Creative Studio.
- Doux magazine +
- “The light and shadow of ‘her bloom in a lost garden’ is reminiscent of a nocturnal fairy tale. Where the princess is guided by the moonlight and the shadows reflect her own mind. Cota’s style is both experimental and whimsical throughout this story.” – Fashion Grunge +
- Vogue italy +
- Uncertain magazine + +
- Cananea creative studio +
- "Very glad, We really loved to work with him. His work is amazing and connects great with the idea in a conceptual, melancholy and artistic way. VERY ORIGINAL ". – Mr. Wolf
- "refreshing and original project, rich in content, with enigmatic and symbolic context that left us fully engaged and interested to look on further. we always seeks new Artists with a unique perspective and other worldly concepts and it was exactly that. The beauty of the models and their flowing garments, in contrast to the harsh surroundings of sharp mountain sides, painted a contemporary, but biblical picture which we found to be totally enchanting and full of allure. Overall we feel privileged to have been able to view this project and to share this within our publication". – Zero savage +
- Fashion week academy
- yo soy runway
- tfs magazine
- Zero savage
- Doux magazine
- Mala swimwear
- Cananea creative studio
- "tHIS PHOTOGRAPHER HAS SOME BREATHTAKING WORK WITH BANGING ASS SET DESIGN AND DIRECTION, HE IS BASED OUT OF MEXICO, AND HE IS MAKING WAVES OF HIS OWN. WE WILL LET THE WORK SPEAK FOR ITSELF. NO PRESENTING THE WORK OF LOUIS F. COTA". – cOLORED +
- The real move school
- cananea creative studio (2017-present)
Art-director and photographer. I gained experience in working for international independent editorial magazines and national clothe brands (such as Doux, Zero Zavage, Uncertain, TFS, Mala swimwear, Yo Soy Runway) executing graphic design, directing photo productions, developing advertising and promotion ideas. I also worked as a product, fashion and beauty photographer.
- Envato | Place it (2017-2018)
Art direction of photo shoots. Photography for advertising. Post production for photography. Handling castings, call sheets, briefing and directing of models and wardrobe stylists.
- marketing, photographer and art director - The real move school (2015-2018)
xecuting graphic design, directing photo productions, developing advertising and promotion ideas.
- Photographer and visual artist. Upcoming graduate of marketing from the university of tec milenio in Guadalajara, Mx.
[August 2013 - May 2017 Guadalajara, Mexico.]